- Why do we compromise our faith and call it being practical or balanced?
- Our constant prayers for a safe, comfortable life may reveal a tragic unbelief.
- Denying self to follow Jesus is in our self-interest.
- Scarcity with covetousness leads to competition and conflict. Scarcity with contentment leads to compassion and generosity.
- Wealth, imagined as an unscalable wall of protection, becomes, in reality, an unscalable wall of imprisonment.
- Our priority should be to do the will of God, not to look for a political savior.
- Will economic hard times bring us to a level of contentment that prosperity hasn’t?
- You can’t make America better by ignoring its flaws or its strengths
- How will Christians who can’t resist seduction handle persecution when it comes?